Insights for Leaders by Leaders
This group is exclusive to C-Level Executives, Presidents, and VP's
Not Just another Webinar. These sessions are interactive and insightful
Connect with other leaders, expand your network, and build your professional platform
Authentic leadership is a community of C-Level Executives and their top leaders. Motivated to continually focus on becoming better leaders. We come together in Authentic Leadership continually improve as leaders and as people. Through Authentic Leadership, we are stimulated and strengthened to make a difference in the lives, businesses and the world we influence.
Our members are extraordinary leaders who are leaders in their organizations and communities. All are the top C-Level, President, and VPs in their business or organization and have been invited to join our community of leaders. Our community is an inclusive and welcoming one. Each member brings a diverse background of culture, perspectives, ideas and expertise. Our members continually aspire for excellence in all aspects of their lives and maintain a desire for learning and new understandings.
Kristin is a true connector of people, and confidant. With over 2000 candidates and 100's of companies, Kristin is an executive Recruiter who specializes in helping companies find a unique fit with her candidates. More than that, she connects with her clients and candidates in a unique way where she can break down barriers, really determining what their need truly is vs. what they think they want. Kristin formed Authentic Leadership to provide a platform for an insightful community of open sharing and trust. Here, we learn from one another, discuss business issues, share exceptional experiences and make lasting friendships.
- Tue, Jul 19Zoom"In Person", “Remote" & “Hybrid”, there are many different opinions on what is best. From the Great Resignation to Elon Musk calling employees back to the office (or else) there are competing opinions. So which is right? Or better put, which one is right for you and your organization?
- Tue, Jun 21ZoomA facilitated discussion on enhancements to the Authentic Leadership platform. Led by you, our members, who have been fostering the emergence of knowledge through conversation.
- Tue, May 10ZoomI Help People Make Bold Career Moves! | Job Search Strategist | TedX Speaker Sarah Baker Andrus joins us today to talk about transition as an executive. Is it time to look for something new? How do you know? And... if the answer is yes, how do you get started?
- Tue, Apr 12ZoomHear from students and young professionals. What are they looking for in their next employer? Join us for an open, inspired discussion among thinkers and leaders in the next generation. A great opportunity to learn what's next!
- Tue, Feb 08ZoomWhat we've been through in the last 2 years will be written in the history books for 100's of years. COVID has changed the world of work more radically than any other single event in our working lifetime. How can companies evolve in the rapidly shifting expectations?
- Tue, Jan 11ZoomWorking on your business can feel a lot like Chess. Highly strategic, planning out the future so many steps in advance while protecting your current moves. As we start the new year, let's focus on doing both well!
- Tue, Nov 09ZoomWhen we need to overcome business obstacles, we rely on past conditioning to lead our people and generate momentum. Do you know what obstacles lie ahead? Let’s condition by establishing our organization’s “Way” and defining the measurements for success so we can navigate obstacles with our teams!
- Tue, Oct 19ZoomSo many people are open to new career paths today. Are you? Should you be? And, as an executive, if you were to look, how would you even go about it? The executive transition is different. Learn how to search for the right opportunity and how it is different for executives.
- Tue, Sep 14ZoomBuilding resilience in our teams is more important than ever before. Are we ready? How would you assess the preparedness of your team to respond to a crisis, unplanned disruption or change in leadership?
- Tue, Aug 10ZoomA company’s culture has always determined the success of its strategies. Given what has happened over the past 18 months and where the “workplace” is going, culture’s impact has never been greater! We’ll discuss where we are and how you can drive and sustain a high-performance culture.
- Tue, Jun 08ZoomA worker who enjoys positive physical and emotional health is much more likely to show a higher level of commitment to their job. Because of the support and appreciation, they get from their employer, they're much more willing to go above and beyond what's expected of them.
- Tue, May 11ZoomMid-level leadership development is key in improving productivity, increasing employee engagement and retention, helping employees feel valued, and improving prospects for succession planning and sustainable leadership across the business. Join Jennifer Ott as we find out more!
- Tue, Apr 13ZoomBreaking through the ceiling as leaders has everything to do with how we work. “Letting go of the vine” is one of the hardest growth stages for leaders and executives – it plagues us at every level of our career. Learn how to break through in this interactive session lead by Kelly Renz!
- Tue, Mar 09ZoomHear from other leaders how they've built their organization's ecosystem. Companies cannot survive on their own. They thrive by building a strong network of suppliers, distributors, customers, competitors, and partners.
- Tue, Feb 02ZoomDespite the chaotic climate created by remote work the social justice movement, a highly charged political battlefield and global economic upheaval some organizations have thrived while others have suffered. Come to share successes and learn new strategies.