Tue, May 16|
Emerald - PM Group!
Meet your peers, find a community to solve problems and ideate together.
Time & Location
May 16, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
I chose you for the Emerald league because Emerald symbolizes wit and foresight. Emerald is for inspiration, balance, wisdom, and patience. What a fitting descriptor for what you bring to the table at your level! As an HR leader at your level, you must have a high degree of EQ. You are often called upon to predict the future or manage challenging situations with tact. You are called upon to balance the differing opinions with patience and care. What could be more fitting?
Here are a few examples of the other backgrounds within the group:
- There are currently 30 Leaders at this level that have expressed interest in the roundtables. Our goal is to form 2-3 roundtables from that number
- Backgrounds include:
o HR Directors from medium and large sized organizations where there is some degree of complexity.
o VP’s of HR with responsibility for primarily strategic but also some degree of tactical day to day they have to continually provide guidance for.
o Business Partners – Front facing, working closely with executive and site leadership, higher level Business Partners that have a high degree of strategic responsibility
o HR Consultants – the fractional, step in when needed, project managers, experts at fixing the problems!
o Sr Level benefits leaders – responsible for the strategic direction of the benefits within organizations including a higher degree of complexity
- I love how diverse and yet similar this group is because we can all bring our own unique insights to the table and learn so much from one another! Want to know more about the group? Attend your first event for free and get to know your fellow Sr HR Leadership! See if this is the group for you.
Emerald league details and pricing (first event is free):
- 10 virtual events/year 2 in person events/year
o 60-minute events determined by the group
o Specially curated group of peers
o Facilitated conversation around what matters to you
- 6-month commitment: $275
- 12-month commitment: $500
- *Scholarships may be available on a case-by-case basis