Wed, Mar 17|
What is Your Differentiator?
What sets you apart? What makes you unique among the masses. You have a personal brand. Something unique about you sets you apart from others. Do you use it to your advantage? Do you know what it is? As you scale-up your career, it is critical to identify and develop what sets you apart
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About the Event
In this interactive session, we will walk you through:
· Some simple, practical methods to discover what sets you apart
· Hear stories of others who have discovered their differentiator
· How to use your unique brand to develop yourself and your career
· How knowing your differentiator can change your life
Defining Leaders has effectively worked with 100's of individuals in our free weekly online events where we actively engage and discover keys to success. Why do 90% of people drag themselves to work and feel unfulfilled by the thing that they do all day?
We love helping to connect people and help them share their passion! Over the last year, we've connected with 100's of individuals looking to be stronger leaders. We love it when they were using those ideas to ignite positive change in their and other organizations. We were so impressed with their work, and want to continue the journey with you! Join us this week as we work to inspire people and advance our vision.
Before you go
- This class will be hosted on Zoom for 1 hour and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, we recommend registering asap.
- This class recording will not be distributed.