Product and Applications Manager (Engineering)
Newly created role.
• Hybrid Work Schedule for now. (Candidate needs to reside in the local Chicagoland area that can get to Elgin, IL on-site every day after the pandemic is over).
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree-Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (must have a technical engineering degree). MBA preferred.
• Must have strong Engineering Product Management experience. Seeking 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Cable or ethernet related industries.
• This is a new way of connecting machine builders, robotics for Amazon, etc.
• Competitors to recruit out of: TE Connectivity, Molex, Phoenix Contact, etc.
Great selling point:
• Exposed to cutting edge technology.
• Exposed to new fields and new applications all the time. Great way for an engineer to always be learning!
Other helpful “fit” tools for this role:
• Need to be a go-getter, high energy, and a winning personality.
• Seeking a high potential person. (Manager for this role has been promoted 3times in 4 years, high visibility role, needs to be able to manage some high expectations). This is a very smart and over-achieving team.
• Must have a very positive and upbeat attitude.
• Need to have a sense of urgency and enjoys solving problems.
• Microsoft Office, CRM-Microsoft Dynamics, and ERP-SAP. They will train on Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.