Wed, Feb 10|
5 Self Awareness Skills to Help You Succeed
Live up to your highest potential today, tomorrow and in the future! Join us to learn how to better understand your brand.
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
About the Event
Our careers are no longer straightforward, linear and predictable. Instead, we’re all experiencing more ambiguity, change and transition than ever before. Over the past few months our jobs have got even more complex in ways we hadn’t anticipated or prepared for. We will explore the five skills that will help you to be your best at work today and every day, showing you how to build a network that will develop your future career possibilities.
In this event we will:
- Discover what your super strengths are and how to market them most effectively.
- Understand your values, the things that motivate and drive you, and ensure they underpin and enhance all your work.
- Escape comparison culture and overcome your confidence gremlins.
- Build a network that works for you and your career by starting with what you can contribute.
- Explore future possibilities and stay curious throughout your working life.
We love helping to connect people and help them share their passion! Over the last year, we've connected with 100's of individuals looking to be stronger leaders. We love it when they were using those ideas to ignite positive change in their and other organizations. We were so impressed with their work, and want to continue the journey with you! Join us this week as we work to inspire people and advance our vision.
Before you go
- This class will be hosted on Zoom for 1 hour and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, we recommend registering asap.
- This class recording will not be distributed.