Wed, Feb 03|
Building Trusting Teams
This interactive session explores the necessary components to build trust, leaving you with practical and actionable steps that will yield sustainable long-term results.
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
About the Event
This interactive session explores the necessary components to build trust, leaving you with practical and actionable steps that will yield sustainable long-term results. Whether you are currently a leader of people or want to grow into one. In this session, we’ll take you through the core components to build trust:
- Create a Circle of Safety
- Show vulnerability
- Use candor with care
- Live your culture
Defining Leaders has effectively worked with 100's of individuals in our free weekly online events where we actively engage and discover keys to success.
We love helping to connect people and help them share their passion! Over the last year, we've connected with 100's of individuals looking to be stronger leaders. We love it when they were using those ideas to ignite positive change in their and other organizations. We were so impressed with their work, and want to continue the journey with you! Join us this week as we work to inspire people and advance our vision.
Before you go
- This class will be hosted on Zoom for 1 hour and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, we recommend registering asap.
- This class recording will not be distributed.