Wed, May 10|
Ruby - PM group!
Meet your peers, find a community to solve problems and ideate together.
Time & Location
May 10, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
I chose you for the Ruby league because Rubies signify protection, wealth, and strength. Ancient warriors in the East adorned their armor with Rubies to protect them in battle. It is a symbol of love and commitment. As an HR leader at your level, you are required to mind the balance between the pressures of the day to day, and the strategic components of your role. You must be strong, vital, and stable.
Here are a few examples of the other backgrounds within the group:
- There are 26 Leaders at this level that have expressed interest in the roundtables. Our goal is to form 2 roundtables from that number
- Backgrounds include:
o HR Managers from smaller organizations responsible for day to day tactical and strategic functions within a company. Some with direct reports and some individual.
o Talent Acquisition focused leaders responsible for recruiting strong teams in trying and difficult times.
o HR Directors – masters at juggling the daily responsibility of leadership facing and keeping the plates spinning for the tactical as well
o Business Partners – THE front facing, client engagement partner in organization, the coach to leaders in working best with employees
o Talent/Learning Development leaders – People development and training! Without you, our companies would stall out!
o HR Consultants – the fractional, step in when needed, project managers, experts at fixing the problems!
- I love how diverse and yet similar this group is because we can all bring our own unique insights to the table and learn so much from one another! Want to know more about the group? Attend your first event for free and get to know your fellow HR leaders! See if this is the group for you.
Ruby league details and pricing (first event is free):
- 10 virtual events/year 2 in person events/year
o 60-minute events determined by the group
o Specially curated group of peers
o Facilitated conversation around what matters to you
- 6-month commitment: $150
- 12-month commitment: $250
- *Scholarships may be available on a case-by-case basis