Wed, Jan 27|
Using Story Telling to make a greater impact
When you can use the power of storytelling to influence others, you unlock the ability to convert your thoughts, experiences, goals, sales pitches or presentations into stronger impact and deeper connections.
Time & Location
Jan 27, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Harness a power that everyone can tap into. You have a story. You have many stories. Find out how to engage others, draw them in, and improve your communication style with the power of storytelling. When people hear a well told story, they use a different part of theri brain than when they hear features and benefits, facts and numbers, information. Whether you are interviewing for a new job, entertaining friends, trying to grow your network, or simply trying to communicate well, Everyone can use the power of storytelling.
Our interactive group allows you to dive in deeper and practice as well as learn and hear from others.
In this session you will:
- Identify when and how to tell stories
- Learn how to engage and draw people in to the story
- Make your story resonate with your listener and get the desired outcome
- Learn storytelling techniques from peers
- Get a chance to practice putting the pieces together
- Understand when to use credibility-building detail within your story
We love helping to connect people and help them share their passion! Over the last year, we've connected with 100's of individuals looking to be stronger leaders. We love it when they were using those ideas to ignite positive change in their and other organizations. We were so impressed with their work, and want to continue the journey with you! Join us this week as we work to inspire people and advance our vision.
Before you go
- This class will be hosted on Zoom for 1 hour and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, we recommend registering asap.
- This class recording will not be distributed.