up to $90K
About the job
This individual would be responsible for the management of all inbound and outbound operations including but not limited to: Receiving, Distribution and Transportation. Ensure the coordinated movement of material into and out of the facility is smooth, controlled, and efficient.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the day-to-day activities of logistics to include management of priorities across functional departments.
• Ensure the movement of material into, thru, and out of the facility is coordinated and efficient.
• Responsible for the overall budget, safety, quality, performance and customer experience.
• Manage and coordinate temporary labor to meet operational needs for logistics; regularly meet with onsite representative(s) and ensure alignment; manage general labor issues and raise issues as appropriate; and participate in temporary labor contract negotiations.
• Actively participate in third-party contract negotiations to meet operational needs for logistics.
• Accountable for meeting and exceeding established operational goals to include productivity and labor efficiency measures.
• Participate in establishing and management of the strategic plan for logistics; actively forecast labor requirements relative to operational needs to maintain efficient and effective logistical operations.
Find out more
There's a reason there's not a job description here. You are more than your resume, this role is more than a job description :). You're looking for more than a job, the company is looking for more than a resume. If you are looking for the right fit for your career, let's discuss and see if this is a fit!