Up to $85,000 a year
About the job
Our client has around 130 employees and they are proud of their employees. They’ve been around for 30 plus years and believe in transparency. They are looking for a new teammate to add with a strong specialty in planning.
• Future planning experience
• Leading inventory, scheduling, and planning for the manufacturing plant
• Experience in managing a team
• 5 plus years’ planning/forecasting – ideally master scheduler level but open to planning
• APICs certification ideal
Find out more
There's a reason there's not a job description here. You are more than your resume, this role is more than a job description :). You're looking for more than a job, the company is looking for more than a resume. If you are looking for the right fit for your career, let's discuss and see if this is a fit!