**Just an FYI, the images here do not represent the actual candidates. It is an effort to bring the humanity aspect to some outstanding talent. We are talking about real people who are truly great at what they do, not just a bunch of numbers and words.
Warehouse and Logistics Leader
We’ve had a few clients reaching out lately for warehouse leadership candidates. I met Brad, and I was really impressed with him so I wanted to add him here in case you may have a need for someone like him! He’s one of the best of the warehouse leadership candidates we’ve found in the last number of months. A great leader and great at process improvement!
• Experience: 6+ years in Warehouse Management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• DOT Shipping, Handling & Storage of Hazardous Materials Certified, OSHA Industry & Health Safety Certified
• At his previous position, Eric oversaw Quality Control, Inventory Management, and Shipping & Receiving for 2 warehouses. He oversaw a team of 25, including both full time and temporary employees.
• He achieved a 100% success rate for on-time closing, reducing overtime costs by 15% without sacrificing service.
• Eric has experience negotiating prices with logistics companies and setting any pick-up or delivery appointments on a weekly basis.
I’d love to share more information on him with you!
I'd love to share more info!