**Just an FYI, the images here do not represent the actual candidates. It is an effort to bring the humanity aspect to some outstanding talent. We are talking about real people who are truly great at what they do, not just a bunch of numbers and words.
S&OP Process Improvement Manager
It’s rare that I meet with someone and spark such an immediate connection as I did with Paula. It’s a gift that she not only has with me but others as well. Since we started the process of looking for opportunities for her, I have seen Paula take on coaching responsibility for multiple individuals, and she has done an amazing job! I love what she’s done with me and think she could do a lot for you as well!
Paula is a process improvement professional in Global Supply Chain. She helps companies see what they are not seeing, and helps leaders to better define the problem, money that is leaking, or data that they need to see clearly. She has global experience from EMEA as well as South and Central America and Asia. She is highly regarded by previous leadership and an outstanding asset to any company.
• Accomplished supply chain operations leader
• Proven track record leading and executing programs in global supply chain, service, lean manufacturing, order to remittance and change management.
• Achieved business goals with data-analytic decisions, transforming complex situations and aligning regional and cross-functional teams toward the same business strategy.
• Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certified
• Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
• Strong Project Management, S&OP
• Experienced from Order to Remittance fulfillment
• In her most recent role, she supported the inventory strategy in a multi billion$ company where she reduced $10M in inventory on obsolete parts by working with multiple stakeholders and developing relationships with critical vendors
I love her! And so will you 😊. Let me know if you’d like an introduction!
I'd love to share more info!