**Just an FYI, the images here do not represent the actual candidates. It is an effort to bring the humanity aspect to some outstanding talent. We are talking about real people who are truly great at what they do, not just a bunch of numbers and words.
VP of Innovation
I thought it was important that I send you some info on Ryan in case you may have a need for someone like him in your company. He was referred to me by one of his previous peers and I’m really impressed
Ryan is a Director of Innovation. Most people don’t know what that means, so I asked him to describe it for me. Here’s what he said:
“I’m the guy that companies bring in when they need to go in a different direction and transform. They bring me in to analyze the P&L’s put teams in place, execute ideas, develop internal teams to come up with new ideas, get products into production, and increase market share.
Here’s why I like him:
- He’s an engineer that’s unlike any engineer I’ve ever met
- He understands the need to listen to the internal team. The ideas are there. Current employees know how to make things better, productive, and what people need, he’s the guy that can listen and help those ideas blossom
- He’s down to earth and yet a genius. No one feels like he’s above them, but he gets things done.
- People love working with him. He was referred to me by 1 individual that I trust but, several people that I’ve talked to about him speak very highly of what he can do for a company.
- For companies looking for that 1 industry, 20 year track record, I’m probably not the guy for that. My adaptability, flexibility, and the experience I’ve had in multiple industries helps me quickly adjust to help the company think differently than what they have all along.
- He can transform your company. Without making it feel like it’s a sinking ship first. And, in doing so, he can help get your employees engaged, activated, and involved in a project or a group of projects that make them excited to get up and go to work every day. All of this without disrupting the day to day of their jobs!
I’d love to introduce you. He’s looking for a small to medium sized company that is looking to transform the way they currently do things but is a little afraid of what might happen when they make changes.
I’d love to share more info! I really love this candidate and would love to be able to find him a new home.
I'd love to share more info!