**Just an FYI, the images here do not represent the actual candidates. It is an effort to bring the humanity aspect to some outstanding talent. We are talking about real people who are truly great at what they do, not just a bunch of numbers and words.
I had to add Trevor to this list! When Trevor’s boss recommended I reach out because they are shutting down manufacturing operations in Wisconsin, and that he was the best project manager/quality individual he’s ever worked with I did.
I’m going to tell you the same thing that his boss told me, even if you don’t have an opening in this field right now, you should reach out to him. Because if you do, you’ll want to create a position for him. Here are some details:
• Outlook is highly people oriented. The people know how to solve the problem, you just have to be a good listener
• Process improvement is a must, but it doesn’t have to be pulling teeth. Everyone wants to make their jobs easier, they just need someone to work with them to do so.
• Leadership has ideas that they want to implement. They need a conduit that is willing to understand the what and the how and go do it.
• Experienced in Project Management/Quality/Operations within manufacturing and honestly, one of my favorite candidates I’ve ever met.
• Experienced in complex manufacturing environments including multi-site and turnaround situations
• Strong in ERP and QMS
I'd love to share more info on him!
I'd love to share more info!